Skip to content

Resident/Section 8 (HCV) Information

Welcome to the Resident/Section 8 (HVC) information page. Below you will find forms, links and information regarding annual recertification, change of income, changes in family composition and other information.

Annual Recertification Forms

Portability for Housing Voucher Holders (Section 8)

Voucher Recipients: If you are interested in porting your Housing Voucher to the Sheboygan Housing Authority, you must first contact the public housing authority (PHA) who currently has your voucher as they would need to determine if you are eligible to transfer and give you information about the transfer process.

Public Housing Authorities: Please send any request/portability packages to [email protected]